ACK!  

Saturday, November 13, 2004
  Y'alls and Neckies

Damn! I wish that I could be this good.

Here are a few goodies (but you gotta go read the whole thing):


"Stern is now living with friends after her parents kicked her out of the house for spending her bat mitzvah money on a bass boat."


"We became suspicious after several heavily made-up students arrived at Katha Pollitt lecture in a pink Cadillacs," says Swarthmore Dean of Students Geraldine Marcus.


"Then I realized the truth -- he was wearing a mullet. I was shocked, but he swore to me that it was only ironic."


"Pausing for furtive glances, several of the teens share sniffs from a bottle of Harmon Triple Heat deer scent."


"Shit, y'all, I heard Branson's got like four Wal Marts, and more $5.95 all-day breakfast buffets than Glencoe has Starbucks," enthuses Dakota, adding quickly that "pardon my French."




 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

ACK! Main Page
Contact ACK!

Federalism
Series

BlogRoll


Belmont Club
DailyRecycler
Diplomad
IMAO
INDC Journal
IowaHawk
Protein Wisdom
QandO
Volokh Conspiracy


ScrappleFace
The Onion


ARCHIVES
October 2004 /
November 2004 /
December 2004 /
January 2005 /


Powered by Blogger

Site Meter